Monday, June 6, 2016

Put Your Professional Skills and Expertise to Use by Making a Difference in the Lives of Others




 One of my favorite parts about being a realtor is the impact that I get to make on people’s lives, and I don’t mean just my clients.  I am grateful to work with a company whose charitable foundation sponsors multiple wonderful organizations including one called Special Spaces.  Special Spaces is a non-profit organization that designs and creates dream bedrooms for children with life-threatening medical illnesses.  The bedroom is a special place, a safe haven, where a child can dream and grow their imagination while addressing their medical needs. 



Last year I was honored to take part in creating Issy’s dream lego-themed room with other volunteers.  The experience was not only rewarding and fulfilling personally, it was best knowing that Issy’s new lego room would positively impact such a beautiful child’s life in a meaningful way.  Through laughter, fun, and hard work, we were blessed to be able to put such a big smile on Issy’s face!  We were happy to bring some joy to the lives of a family that often faces hardships.  We were so glad to help!

If you’re ever feeling complacent or bored in a daily career routine, finding ways to reach out and make a difference in the lives of others is a fantastic way to regain a sense of purpose, focus, motivation, and fulfillment.  Use your personal expertise, skills, talents, and knowledge to impact the lives of others in a positive and meaningful way.  My passion for homes and my love of children were only a few reasons why I chose to get involved with Special Spaces.  Get involved in an organization or take on a charitable act yourself.  I promise you won’t regret it!  
  

Learn more about Special Spaces HERE
Learn more about Coldwell Banker Residential  Brokerage Charitable Foundation  HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment